C.S.I Index du Forum
C.S.I Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Aoû - 08:08 (2018)  
The Giving Butterfly (The Butterfly Series) (Volume 1) Down

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C.S.I Index du Forum -> Bar -> Bla & Bla et divers Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
brypearc

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 22:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Giving Butterfly (The Butterfly Series) (Volume 1) Down Répondre en citant

The Giving Butterfly (The Butterfly Series) (Volume 1)
by Carey Ann Kramer

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Giving Butterfly (The Butterfly Series) (Volume 1)

A story about hope, giving & the power of miracles...

Join Susie Give, a blue butterfly on a journey filled with hope, giving, and the lesson of miracles.

When dark spots appear on her mother Grace's wings without reason, Susie fears the worst. Her mothers' encouraging words that this will be a journey and they will follow it to the end, leaves Susie anything but encouraged. 

In fact, the end is what Susie is afraid of and all she can think about is to find a cure. Join Susie Give and her mother, Grace, on an unforgettable journey of hope and life lessons. 

"Not knowing the end and journeying anyway,well, that is called faith, my dear," her mother shares.

For any age.

The Butterfly Series continues with

Book #2  Hope's Journey 

Book #3  Song to Heaven

Both coming soon to Amazon.

Do you have an organization or a cause that you trying to raise money for?  The Butterfly Series books were produced as a tool to help others, to give, and to provide hope.

If you have an organization or a cause that is looking to fundraise, please think of The Butterfly Series.  

Information on fundraising and bulk copies of these books will be available soon.  Please either check back on this listing for updated information or check at CareyAnnKramer.com  For larger events, arrangements can be made for an Author signing and meet and greet with one of the characters.

May all diseases find a cure.

Best Wishes,

Carey Ann Kramer

The Giving Butterfly (The Butterfly Series) (Volume 1) free eReader touch how download reader The Giving Butterfly (The Butterfly Series) (Volume 1) pdf download full book

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 22:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C.S.I Index du Forum -> Bar -> Bla & Bla et divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com